Which cookies do we use? In brief:
Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our website functions correctly and that our services on our customers’ websites function correctly. Consider, for example, functionalities such as do login to our management console or marking that a campaign was already shown to a specific user and prevent it from appearing again in a specific time period.
With analytical cookies we collect statistics about how our management console is used by our customers, and the behavior of users who explore our website before becoming customers. We also use third parties for this. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our platform for the benefit of our users.
We place marketing cookies on our website.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies ensure that our website functions properly. Think about:
• Remembering customizations you do to the UI;
• The ability to save your login details so that you do not have to enter them every time;
• The ability to respond to support tickets you send from our website;
• An even load on the website so that it is easily accessible and continues to work optimally;
• Detecting possible abuse or potential problems in our website.
We use, with the help of third parties, analytical cookies to investigate the website use. These statistics provide us with insight into how often we are visited and where we can improve our website. This way we can continuously optimize the experience with our website. Among other things, the following data is stored:
• The IP address that is made anonymous;
• Technical features, such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox), the resolution of your computer screen, your language preference and which device you use;
• From which page you came to the website;
• When and for how long you visit or use the website;
• Whether you use the functionalities of the website. For example, publishing a campaign, editing a campaign;
• Which pages you visit in our website.
We use these cookies for example to:
• Keep track of the number of visitors to our website;
• To measure how long a visit lasts;
• To track how many times each page in the website is visited
For the cookies that these parties place for marketing purposes, we refer to the statements on the websites of these parties. Because the statements can change regularly, we advise you to consult these privacy and cookie statements on a regular basis. The following parties may place cookies and / or other techniques on our website: