We, Zoom Analytics Ltd.
, are an Israeli private company headquartered in Petah Tikva, Israel. You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification
Zoom Analytics Ltd.’s Information Security Management System (ISMS) is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified as reflected in the certificate found here
If you have questions about GDPR you can take a look at our GDPR FAQ page
Information security policy
In order to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Protection Law and to provide its customers with reliable and safe service, Zoom Analytics Ltd. maintains an information security management system that meets the ISO 27001:2013 information security management requirements.
Accordingly, Zoom Analytics Ltd. is committed to:
• To comply with the provisions of the Protection of Privacy Law 1981 and any other designated law and regulation, as well as to regularly update these.
• Do the best to prevent the possibility of embezzlement or fraud by the employees of the company or any entity that has business relations with the company.
• Maintain the confidentiality, completeness and availability of the information stored in its possession.
• To take all appropriate measures to secure and protect the information of it and its customers from unauthorized access from within the company and from outside of it.
• To conduct a process of improving and advancing the information security management system.
• Raise the awareness of employees to information security aspects at all times.
• To create an infrastructure for business continuity in the event of an exceptional event or any failure that will prevent the company's ongoing activity and provide quality and reliable service to customers and members.
What is in this policy?
This policy tells you:
• What information we might collect about you
• How we might use the information
• When we might use your details to contact you
• What information of yours we might share with others
• Your choices about the personal information you give us
What does this policy cover?
From time to time, we may provide you with additional information relating to a interaction we have with you.
What is not covered in this Policy?
This policy also does not cover special business or working relationship we might have with you as our partner, affiliate, service-provider or employee. In these and similar cases you should consult the agreement between us for relevant information and can make enquires with your relevant contact point in Zoom Analytics.
What information do we collect about you?
a. Information you provide us.
We might collect your contact details (name, phone-number, email, company name) and other information you provide when you contact us using any form on our web pages. We might collect additional information (such as your company’s webpage address) when you register for our services.
b. Information collected automatically
When you visit our website, use our services or visit the websites of our customers, we automatically collect information about your device (computer, phone), the browser you use and the connection details (such as your internet protocol address and connection time). We also automatically collect information about the actions you take when browsing our website (of the websites of our customers) such as pages you visit, sections you view, links you click and how long you spend in the website.
c. Information collected from other sources
We may also receive personal information from our customers so as to be able to provide them with our services. When we do so, we do it in a transparent way, and keep to the minimum the information we receive and process. We do not keep information when it is no more needed to provide our services or to operate our business, if we are not required by law to keep it.
We and the others who provide us with services, may combine the information we collect from you over time and across our websites, with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve the accuracy and completeness of the information, and also helps us better tailor our interactions with you.
Cookies are small text files that we place on your computer or mobile device (such as your tablet or mobile phone) when you visit our website (or the website of our customers). The cookies contain information automatically collected about your device and your connection and about your visit to the websites.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, the website will not function properly as a result.
How will we use the information about you?
We use the information you provide us to contact you, deal with your requests and inquires, process your orders, manage your account, improve our website and solutions, and, if you agree, to contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you, and possibly show you relevant advertising on other sites you visit.
We also may use personal information you provide us as required by law, and when we believe this is necessary to protect our rights or the rights of others.
We use information automatically collected during your visits to our websites (and the websites of our customers) to enhance and personalize your experience and your future visits to those sites.
Where is your information stored?
The personal information we collect about you from our website is stored securely on Amazon servers in the United States, which are GDPR compliant. Personal information our customers collect from you on their websites
MAY be stored on the Amazon servers in the United States, or not stored with us at all, depending on our customers decision. You can read more about Amazon’s GDPR compliance here
How long will we keep your personal information?
When you give us any personal information, we’ll let you know how long we will keep it. If we haven’t specified the period of time, we stick to these principles:
• We only hold your information for as long as we do the activities we told you about or have a valid reason to keep it
• We think about what type of information it is, the amount collected, how sensitive it might be and any legal requirements
• We design our services so that we don’t hold your information any longer than we have to
• We always think about the potential risk from anyone using or sharing this information without permission
• We review the information we store periodically, and delete any information that we no longer need or use
• As long as you are a customer of ours and for 7 years after you stop being a customer, we shall keep your signup details.
• If you are a customer of ours and then stop being a customer, your website data stored on our servers will be deleted. If you decided to store your users collected data on our servers, we shall keep that data for up to 3 years.
• Data deletion is done periodically, a few times a year.
If you no longer want us to use or keep the information you gave us, please email us at:
Statistical Data Retention
Currently, Zoom Analytics provides 12 months of statistical data retention for all paying Accounts. We expressly reserve the right to change any retention period, at any time and in any Account; should we decide to shorten any retention period, we undertake to provide you with a 30-day prior notice via e-mail.
Transferring and sharing your information
As we provide our services from our offices in Israel and possibly our subsidiaries to customers around the world, we transfer some information internationally. We also use the assistance of other companies, in several countries, to operate our business and to provide our services, and need to transfer information to them for that reason.
We only transfer information to others if we are satisfied with their levels of security, and in accordance with the requirements of the European Union Data Privacy Regulations (“GDPR”).
Full details of the service providers we use and might need to provide some of your personal information to, and cross-border information transfers can be found here
Your rights and control of your personal information
You choose if you want to visit our websites or the websites of our customers, contact us or use our services.
You have the right to:
• Limit the information we automatically collect:
If you don’t want to be tracked by Zoom Analytics you can Opt Out
Please email us to: email@example.com
for any request to access your information, correct or delete it, or limit how we might use it.
Bear in mind, that sometimes we might not be able to help, for example if we have to keep the information for legal reasons, or if someone else is responsible for dealing with your request. If we can’t help, we will let you know.
We hope that you won’t ever need to, but if you do want to complain about our use of personal data, please send an email with the details of your complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org
. We take all complaints seriously and will examine and respond to them as soon as we can.
If you are in the European Union also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your country of residence, place of work or the country in which an alleged infringement of data protection law has occurred within the EU. You can find a list of the data protection authorities in the European Commission’s website
How to contact us
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO):
17 Gonen St., Petach Tikva, Israel